ALL SERVICES CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT (See Vicar's Letters)
St. Andrew's Church dates from 1870 and became a parish in its own right in the early 1980s when the completely independent Parish of "Shottery St. Andrew" and a Vicar with traditional "Parsons Freehold" was established.
In 1997 the Parish Centre was built to the rear of the church and at Easter 2005 the church building was re-ordered and physically extended.
CORE MISSION STATEMENT
We aim to be opento God's word, to the love of Jesus and the guidance of the Holy Spirt. We aim to be caring and Christ-centred by loving God, our neighbour and God's astoundingly diverse creation